INOP Cookies Policy
Last updated: February 2023
- How we use cookie
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that, if you agree to the cookie, we store on your browser or the hard drive of your device.
- What types of cookies we use
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. Cookies that are required for the operation of the Website and the Platform, for example cookies that enable you to use a particular functionality.
- Statistics cookies. Cookies that allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to the Website or users on the Platform at any time, and to see how our visitors and users use the Website and Platform (as applicable). This helps us improve the functionality of the Website and the Platform.
- Preferences and functionality cookies. Cookies that allow us to recognise you when you return to the Website or the Platform. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences.
- Marketing cookies. Cookies that record your visits to the Website and the Platform, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests, and we may share this information with relevant third parties in relation to this purpose.
You can select if we can use the statistics, preferences and functionality and marketing cookies by checking the relevant boxes in the cookie preferences box on the Website or the Platform. However please note that if you use your web browser settings to block all cookies (including strictly necessary cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Website and/or the Platform.
Partner cookies. The Website and the Platform may contain buttons and content from partner sites. These partner sites may use their own cookies. Information on how these are used can be found in the respective partner site’s terms and conditions.