Most frequent questions and answers
INOP is an impact-driven professional networking platform, that creates opportunities for individuals and companies based on their core beliefs, values, and interests. If you are interested in more information please read our About section.
INOP can be currently found on IOS devices within the Apple Store and in Android devices through Google Play.
There are three stages in the recommendation engine, namely; AI-matched, user-matched preferences, and user-matched historical search behaviour. These matching algorithms are used to provide the target users with final profile matches. User-matched preferences are categorised for both Professionals and Companies.
INOP collects market insights data from various public domains such as job portals, company corporate websites etc. Data collected are transformed from unstructured raw text into structured format in order to provide users with the best desired insight.
- Can’t find what you are looking for in our FAQs. Have a look within INOP App or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and our customer support team will reach out to you within the next few hours.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- Click Privacy and security. Cookies and other site data.
- Click See all site data and permissions.
- At the top right, search for the website’s name.
- To the right of the site, click Remove.
- To confirm, click Clear
Within each Section of your profile, you can adjust which data will be visible to the INOP network.
Within the Application setting, you may also adjust your account and privacy settings.
- Account Settings, adjust your profile credentials and qualifications, site preferences, visibility, third-party integrations, and more
- Privacy settings, adjust how your data and information are being used by INOP, and others including INOP network, recruiters, and more.
We deploy a multi-layered deep learning AI recommendation engine that leverages your professional profile and unique match preferences, to find a job post that matches your skills, interests, values, education and experiences.
If you have tried to log into your profile and a “BLOCK ALERT” pops up, suspicious spam activity might have been detected in your account, or your account has been blocked for security reasons. Please contact customer support at email@example.com and a representative will assist you within the next few hours.
- Open the INOP App
- Click on sign in
- Type in your email
- Click on forgot password
- Follow the link sent through your email account
Although we don’t want to see you leave, you can always submit a request to delete your INOP account by clicking on the settings within the Application. It takes about 30 days to fully remove your information from our database.
Yes, your payment will automatically renew each month/year, depending on your subscription plan.
- Within the App, tap on the left menu bar.
- Click on Settings.
- Cancel subscription.
If you’re experiencing a technical issue on the INOP App, there are a few things you can do to resolve the issue.
For all devices:
- Make sure the App is up to date.
- Make sure your device’s operating system is up to date.
For Android devices:
Clear the App data for the INOP App.
- Open the Settings Application on your device.
- Go to your Apps menu.
- Choose Installed Applications.
- Find the Application you want to clear the App data from.
- Select it, and Move to the Storage Tab.
- Hit Clear Storage/ Clear App Data.
For iOS Devices:
- Uninstall the App.
- Restart your device.
- Reinstall the App.
This effectively updates the App and clears the App data.
Still, having a technical issue? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For Android Devices
- Open the Google Play Store App.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage Apps & device. Apps with an update available are labelled “Update available.”
- Tap Update.
- Click on INOP to update.
For IOS Devices
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down to find the INOP App.
- Click on the App.
- Enable Background App Refresh.
Are you scouting for potential employees and talent?
INOP will be launching in Q2 2023 the INOP Business platform. Apply by subscribing to the email link below email@example.com
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a shortlist of high quality candidates for your job searches, matched against your company’s mission, values and culture.